Christian Life & Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States
◆ International shipping not available
By Benjamin Franklin Morris
Benjamin Franklin Morris' book has been out of print for more than 100 years. If you can find an original copy, it's only because you have looked in the deep recesses of university libraries where the volume is probably collecting dust on dimly lit library shelves. Organizations like the ACLU and Americans United for Separation of Church and State have done their best to ignore the content of the massive compilation of original source material found in this book. If Americans ever become aware of the content assembled by the author, the arguments for a secular founding of America will turn to dust.
Reprinted for the first time in over 100 years in 2007, this book has already been through its eighth printing. Don't miss out on the fantastic wealth of information this book has in store! Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States could very well be responsible for rediscovering the truth of America's Christian foundation.
- Sources of Proof to Establish the Christian Life and Character of the Civil Institutions of the United States
- The Hand of God in the Settlement of the American Continent
- Christian Colonization of the New England Colonies
- Statesmen of the Revolution - Their Views of Christianity and Its Relation to Civil Society and Government
- Christian Legislation of the Continental Congress
- Christian Ministers of the Revolution
- Christian Women of the Revolution
- Christian Character of Washington
- Christianity of American Courts, and Christian Character of Eminent American Judges
- The Christian Element in the Civil War
About the author:
"This volume is committed to the American people, in the firm assurance that the invaluable facts which it records will be grateful to every patriotic and pious heart. In it, as from the richest mines, has been brought out the pure gold of our history. Its treasures have been gathered and placed in this casket for the instruction and benefit of the present and future. We have a noble historic life; for our ancestors were the worthies of the world. We have a noble nation, full of the evidences of the moulding presence of Christian truth, and of the power and goodness of Divine wisdom in rearing up a Christian republic for all time. That this was the spirit and aim of the early founders of our institutions, the facts in this volume fully testify."
- 1060 pages