AMERICA'S CHRISTIAN HISTORY: THE UNTOLD STORY
◆ International shipping not available
From the founding of the colonies to the declaration of the Supreme Court, America's heritage is built up on the principles of the Christian religion. And yet the secularists are dismantling this foundation brick by brick, attempting to deny the very core of our national life.
You weigh the evidence. Consider the following facts which are being systematically erased from our nation's memory:
- In 1892, the Supreme Court of the United States declared, "This is a Christian nation."
- During the War for Independence, Congress resolved to import 20,000 volumes of the Bible because "the use of the Bible is so universal, and its importance so great."
- The New England Confederation stated that the purpose of the colonies was "to advance the Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ and to enjoy the liberties of the gospel in purity with peace."
- Harvard College required that each student believe that "the main end of his life and studies is to know God and Jesus Christ which is eternal life."
- John Adams wrote, "The Christian religion is...the Religion of Wisdom, Virtue, Equity, and humanity."
- Engraved on the metal cap on the top of the Washington Monument are the words "Praise be to God."
Three appendixes have been added that further emphasize Christianity's positive influence on America. Additional information includes Deism and the Founding of America and Jesus Christ and the Founding of America.